Videographer Volunteers Wanted

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Kevin R. Cashen
Topic starter

In another thread I announced a new competition scholarship by the ABS:

Journeyman Smith Contest

This new competition will be recorded for sharing in a ABS YouTube Channel video, but to do that we will need video footage of different angles and times. To make this effort the best it can be we are looking for anybody with any video experience (smart phone to pro) who can help out at the Mid-America in Troy Ohio on August 24, 2019. I will have some equipment there but I can’t be in two places at the same time, I have tried and it never works for some reason.

If you are really good with a smart phone, or a DSLR, that’s good enough. If you have video equipment and really know how to use it, that would be great! So, if anybody is willing to help please let me know.

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 08/07/2019 12:39 pm
Karl B. Andersen

Count me in.

Karl B. Andersen

Journeyman Smith

Posted : 08/07/2019 4:56 pm

Kevin,

I sent you a message on this.

Posted : 08/07/2019 7:19 pm
Kevin R. Cashen
Topic starter

Got your message, and have replied Andy, thanks. Karl, the more angles we have of the action the more I can do in the final edit to make this a really exciting video, so by all means.

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 09/07/2019 9:40 am
Karl B. Andersen

|quoted:

Got your message, and have replied Andy, thanks. Karl, the more angles we have of the action the more I can do in the final edit to make this a really exciting video, so by all means.

I have a newer GoPro that shoots in MP4 and use it often. It should dovetail with your plans well.

Karl B. Andersen

Journeyman Smith

Posted : 09/07/2019 10:27 am

|quoted:

I have a newer GoPro that shoots in MP4 and use it often. It should dovetail with your plans well.

Add two more GoPros. All angles should be covered!

Posted : 09/07/2019 10:49 am
Share: