Notifications
Clear all

Our Youtube Channel Exceeded 13,000 Subscribers Today

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Today the subscriber list for the ABS YouTube Channel reached 13,079 subscribers. Subscribers follow our ABS YouTube Channel videos and are notified each time a new video is uploaded to the ABS YouTube Channel.

Subscribers can also post "Comments" to our videos and we have a lot of very positive comments from our viewers around the world and more than 10,916 "Likes". As of today we have had more than 2,171,688 views of the videos on the ABS YouTube Channel. Our ABS YouTube videos have been viewed in 225 countries around the world and our videos have been viewed for more than 7,953,279 minutes.

We currently have 107 videos uploaded to the ABS YouTube Channel https://www.youtube....ricanbladesmith . I am always looking for additional educational videos from our members to add to our ABS Channel. I am available to work with you to edit and upload your video to our Channel. My thanks to all members that have given so generously of their time and knowledge to film or be filmed for these videos and to further the educational mission of the American Bladesmith Society.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 06/05/2017 5:03 pm
Share: