Clear all

Resuming/reopening Bladesmithing/knifemaking Classes

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Ed Caffrey
Prominent Member Master Bladesmith
Topic starter

I'll be getting my second covid vaccine in a few days, and have decided that I will reopen scheduling for Bladesmithing/Knifemaking classes. FOR DATES STARTING IN AUGUST 2021.

For those who are not aware, a while back I was diagnosed with Lupus, which can cause many different issues for people. In my case, it has attacked my lungs, causing Interstitial Lung Disease. This makes me very high risk for mortality from any type of illness like covid..... So I've pretty much had to be a hermit through this whole pandemic.

With the uncertainty of the pandemic, and the new strains of the virus running around, I will be making one major modification to my classes.... that being that I will be waiving the required 50% down payment/30 days in advance of class start date... that way if cancellation is necessary, it won't be such a hassle with funds/refunds. The entire class fee will be due before we start the first day of class.

All class information and pricing is at the following webpage: http://www.caffreyknives.net/classes.html

ALL of my classes are strictly One-on-One unless special arrangements/exceptions are made. At the bottom of the linked webpage, there is a calendar that will show any/all filled dates. I can only schedule every other week, due to having to resupply the shops between classes...so just know that the dates a week before and week after a scheduled class will not be available. Basically I can do 2 classes per month. The calendar is there to help you with deciding on dates. Once you have some dates in mind, email them to me, and I will cross check them with everything and let you know if they will work, and will update the class calendar to reflect them.

If you have any questions, please email (listed in Signature block below) or PM me.

Ed Caffrey, ABS MS
"The Montana Bladesmith"
www.CaffreyKnives.net

Posted : 06/03/2021 9:47 am
Share: