Clear all

Icce Bowie

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
10.5 K Views
Noble Member Apprentice Bladesmith
Topic starter

This Bowie sold at the show for enough to send a youth to an intro course at the ABS school. My thanks to the buyers & all who participated.

Gary

Posted : 01/10/2015 2:53 pm
Lin Rhea

You're a good man Gary. We just don't know who might be a future bladesmith because of your generosity. I said it before and still mean it, you are an inspiration.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 01/10/2015 3:28 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

You're a good man Gary. We just don't know who might be a future bladesmith because of your generosity. I said it before and still mean it, you are an inspiration.

Thanks, Lin. Just trying to do my part. Maybe one day we can establish a youth scholarship fund so more of the next generation can create "the forged blade".

Gary

Posted : 01/10/2015 3:52 pm
Admin_DJC305

Gary

As a member of the ABS Board of Directors I want to thank you for your generous contribution to our mission of education. I want to echo the comments by Master Smith Lin Rhea - You are a good man.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 01/10/2015 5:12 pm
Topic starter

Thanks, Dan.

Posted : 01/10/2015 8:48 pm

Wow Mr. Mulkey! Your work and character are an inspiration.

Posted : 01/10/2015 9:00 pm
BrionTomberlin

That is great Gary. A big thank you! You are what the ABS is about. I echo what Lin said, you are a good man.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 01/10/2015 9:03 pm
Joshua States

Gary,

I am speechless. I lack the words to convey the amount of respect and admiration you deserve.

Joshua States

www.dosgatosforge.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdJMFMqnbLYqv965xd64vYg

https://www.facebook.com/dos.gatos.71

Also on Instagram and Facebook as J.States Bladesmith

“So I'm lightin' out for the territory, ahead of the scared and the weak and the mean spirited, because Aunt Sally is fixin’ to adopt me and civilize me, and I can't stand it. I've been there before.”

Posted : 01/10/2015 11:53 pm
Share: