Notifications
Clear all

greatings from Eastern Oregon

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

My apologies for late introduction my name is Keith Weaver I am 44 years old I am a welder fabricator by trade I also carry a master Craftsman certification and I am a former millwright I got into sword making back in '86 I have my own shop that's wicked steel forge foundry and fabrication by appointment only. I work for Doherty welding LLC on top of that I decided to join the American blade smithing society because I would like to add another certification to my placards I specialize in swords everything is made here my shop from smelting non-ferrous metals to bluing laminated Steel I work with a lot of tool steels but what's really got me interested lately is some of the stuff by crucible industries and the quarter million dollars with the tools and equipment I have one thing I don't have is a cryo unit and to work with the super steals that they produce they require some cryo I'm always up for advice so long as it's not smoke up my XXX anyone has some questions I will answer them to the best of my ability

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Kevin R. Cashen
This topic was modified 2 years ago by ABS Administrator

Posted : 05/06/2022 6:28 am
ABS Administrator
Active Member Admin

Welcome Keith, 

I took the liberty of editing a tiny bit of your post.  Please be aware that unlike other internet sites, this is a professional forum that also has Youth Membership visitors.  

Posted : 05/06/2022 9:58 am
Share: