Notifications
Clear all

My Work's

15 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Here is just some of my work's. I usually recycle steel, like spring steel, L6 or 52100 bearing steel. For tang, i usually use wood or horn. Sheath are made of leather and kydex. The whole process is made by me.

Attached files

Forging blades, working with metal, innovation, learning and work. I don't like to talk about myself, let my actions speak for me

Posted : 15/02/2020 2:32 am
Topic starter

Some more photos...

Attached files

Forging blades, working with metal, innovation, learning and work. I don't like to talk about myself, let my actions speak for me

Posted : 15/02/2020 2:45 am
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Ivan,

Some pretty cool designs. Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Posted : 15/02/2020 10:18 am
Topic starter

Thank you very much! I'm trying to be original and offer something different from what we're used to|quoted:

Ivan,

Some pretty cool designs. Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Posted : 15/02/2020 2:18 pm
Topic starter

A departure from previous designs, by appearance, but also by unusual material.

Forged from a spiral spring, the intention was to get something different from my previous work and I'm quite pleased with what i've seen.

But that's not the end of it.

The handle tree is platana which under daylight gives the impression of such skin...

It will very likely remain as an exhibition copy

Attached files

Posted : 15/03/2020 2:18 am
Topic starter

It's l6 steel,hand polished

Nomagnetic stainless steel bolsters,

full tang.

Impregnated Walnut Handle

A skin holster.

Weight 351 g.

Total length 28.5cm

Blade length 16 cm.

Back thickness 3.5mm

Attached files

Posted : 23/03/2020 3:46 am
Lin Rhea

I enjoy seeing your taste in design. Very nice work.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 24/03/2020 10:22 am
Topic starter

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to hear the praise of the grand master. I give and I will do my best to make my work much better and more beautiful

|quoted:

I enjoy seeing your taste in design. Very nice work.

Posted : 24/03/2020 10:28 am
Topic starter

9/2020

Steel 5160

Differential tempered

Matt rustic finish

Handle Canadian walnut with stainless steel screws

Leather vegetable tanned leather, protected by beewax, hand-sewn with wax thread

Attached files

Posted : 27/03/2020 4:37 pm
Topic starter

10/2020

5160 spring steel

Mirror finish

Differential tempered

Skandi and Hollow Grind Blade for different needs

40 cm total length

Abonos Handle

Skin holster/kydex

Extremely demanding project due to the very shape of the blade which requires different grinding, but therefore a special performance of the holster

Attached files

Posted : 05/04/2020 8:04 am
Topic starter

11/2020 Tanto

5160 steel, holow grind grinding, 5mm in the back. Satin finish.

Handle hidden tang, brass, plastic, abonos, leather, Canadian walnut, impregnated and protection with beeswax.

Kydex holster and Tec-lock.

Attached files

Posted : 05/05/2020 10:35 am
Topic starter

Some things are priceless to me, too.

Completed after 10 days of work.

The special dedication was on almost immaculate details.

A multitude of different solutions, processing and making, from walnut wooden holster, on the inside and outer side coated with leather, glued and sewn, copper finish at the top of the flow, Canadian walnut at the junction at the cutting edge entrance, with a belt bracket that can be removed, channel processing in the middle of the blade, handle...

Made of 5160 steel, a handle combined with olives and leather, and for a holster I've already said.

Although it took a long time to build it, I hope the new owner will appreciate it and proudly show it...

Attached files

Posted : 22/05/2020 10:36 pm
Topic starter

You think a worm in a tree means it's tossed? Think again...

Wormy beech

17/2020.

Steel full tang L6 stonewash finish

Handle stabilized beech.

The holster will be leather.

Attached files

Posted : 10/07/2020 5:07 am
Topic starter

16/2020

Production according to the client template.

L6 steel, 5mm in the back, differential tempered.

Olive handle, this time, without much complicated, no holster.

Attached files

Posted : 10/07/2020 5:26 am
Topic starter

18/2020

End black edition dagger.

Made of 5160 steel.

Holster, walnut, leather

He's not available...

The original idea was the M57 military bayonet, but with the agreement with the client, some modifications were made that are visible in the current state.

The whole project was done over and over again, without a pattern or blueprint, except for the painting.

The blade is rearranged, shortened, the handle is performed differently, the end of the handle, to the holster.

Attached files

Posted : 10/07/2020 5:30 am
Share: