15N20 Oregon lumber...

Notifications
Clear all

15N20 Oregon lumber mill blade available.

2 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
Chris Magnus
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith
Topic starter

Howdy,  Magnus hear from Timber Tiger Forge. I'm a logger and blacksmith.  13 year in the timber industry I have been chasing the nickel bandsaw blade. In that time I have found a lot of different types some good some not so much. After years of colleting, researching, emailing blade manufacturers and having samples tested I was able to make a deal with a mill that used the best nickel blades that I had come across in my journey .  I'm now set up with a steady supply of this steel and have tooled up to process it and offer striped clean, precisely cut,  to match store bought high carbon,  nickel steel for pattern welding.  Sold buy the square foot in sheets or 1.5 & 2in wide pices.  I have laboratory paperwork to show the nickle content on my social media. Or available on request.  I believe that I'm the best deal you can find,. Sheets as low as 22$ a square foot..  Instagram and Facebook are the best way to find me. Or message me thru the ABS. THANKS have a wonderful day.

Magnus @Timber_Tiger_Forge

Posted : 14/01/2023 10:42 pm
Chris Magnus
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith
Topic starter

My phone number 541 787 7780. 

Shoot me a text if you have any questions or would like some pictures.  I can't figure out how get any photos to stick to this page, must be titanium dioxide.........

This post was modified 1 year ago by Chris Magnus

Posted : 16/01/2023 7:43 am
Share: