ABS Master Smith Kevin Cashen is a highly regarded authority within the ABS on metallurgy. In this video Kevin Cashen takes you through all of the steps used in grinding a knife. This DVD was filmed during the Mid America Bladesmithing Exposition held in Troy, Ohio which was sponsored by the American Bladesmith Society, Inc and hosted by the Southern Ohio Forge and Anvil.
This DVD contains the following Chapters:
1) Work Rest and Freehand Grinding
2) Grinding Belts “Dos and Don’ts”
3) Scale removal and Grinding Plan
4) Clear Scale and Profiling the Blade
5) Threaded Tang and Grind Freehand
6) Work Rest Grinding
7) Blade Centerline and Plunge Line
8) Transition Issues – Handle/Guard/Ricasso
**Shipping prices are based upon average costs of United States Postal Service First-Class Package rates. If you prefer another method of shipping please contact us to let us know.