Notifications
Clear all

Congratulations New Smiths

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

I would like to thank the Master Smiths who took the time to guide me in passing the Journeyman Smith requirements. Mainly, M.S. Brion Tomberlin and M.S. Mike Williams.

There are 2 new M.S., and 11 new J.S. The M.S. are: Eduardo Berado and Dionatam Franco de Souza. The J.S. are: Guillerma Gardia del, Monte Liam Hoffman,Liam Hoffman, Cody Hofsommer, James Huse, Barry Kennedy, Jordan LaMothe, Josh Lyle, Toni Oostendorp, Chris Wu and myself, Anthony Griggs.

(The names are from the ABS site.)

I did not get to meet all of you, but I wish you all a continued journey.

Also, a big THANKS to Jim Phillips (ABS Board Member) for the gift of "Bowie Knives and Bayonets of the Ben Palmer Collection".

Anthony Griggs

Posted : 09/06/2018 9:44 am
BrionTomberlin

Congratulations Anthony and all our new JS and MS. It was a good group. And you are welcome, we are glad to do it. You did all the hard work.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 09/06/2018 9:18 pm

Congratulations!

Posted : 10/06/2018 12:49 am
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith

Congratulations brother. Post some pictures of your knives when you get a chance.

Dan

Posted : 12/06/2018 11:17 am
Estimable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Thank you very much to all, and congratulations too! It has been an amazing experience for me. I am very grateful to all the ABS members, who were very kind with me!

Posted : 12/06/2018 11:41 am
New Member Guest

Congrats everyone

Posted : 12/06/2018 12:19 pm
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Great to see so many new smiths ranking up!!!

Posted : 12/06/2018 1:35 pm
Mark Fleming
New Member Journeyman Bladesmith

Congratulations to all the new smiths. I was able to talk to a couple of them at Bladeshow, seem like some good guys!

Posted : 14/07/2018 5:26 pm
Share: