Notifications
Clear all

Obituary For Charles Stout's Wife Betty

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

I am saddened to advise you of the death of Master Smith Charles Stout’s wife Betty Stout on June 8th. The funeral service details and obituary are set forth below:

Betty L. Dinger Stout

Mrs. Betty L. Dinger Stout, age 67, a resident of Gillham, Ark., died Tuesday, June 8th in the Christus St. Michael Health Center, Texarkana, Tex.

She was born to Ernest and Mary Frances Miller Dinger at De Queen, Arkansas, on December 3, 1942. She was a retired employee of Wal Mart, as well as a homemaker. She enjoyed crafts, painting, and reading.

She was preceded in death by her parents, and two brothers, James and Lawrence Dinger.

She is survived by her husband of almost 47 years, Charles Stout of Gillham, two sons and daughters-in-law, Michael and Rebekah Stout of Vilonia, Ark.; and Steven and Angela Stout of Gillham, four grandsons, Mason, Noah, Ethan, and Mathew Stout, two granddaughters, Emily and Abigail Stout, one brother, Tony Dinger of De Queen, three sisters, Lynda Phillips of Gilmer, Texas, Nessie Gore of Gillham, and Teri Hart of De Queen, and a number of nieces and nephews.

Funeral Services for Mrs. Betty Stout are entrusted to Chandler Funeral Home and will be held at 10:00 a.m., Friday, June 11th in the Chandler Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Shawn Hicks and Bro. Gordan Graham officiating. Burial will follow in the Avon Cemetery. Visitation will be general.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 10/06/2010 10:03 am
Rick Baum

My condolences to Charles and his family. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Rick Baum

Posted : 10/06/2010 2:38 pm
Lin Rhea

Charles and Miss Betty's table has been right beside mine at the Arkansas Custom Knife Show, for a couple of years now. Miss Betty was a real sweetheart of a lady and we will miss her. Condolences are sent. Lin

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 10/06/2010 7:46 pm
New Member Guest

I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family Mr Stout.

Rusty

Posted : 10/06/2010 11:17 pm

I don't know you except my reputation Mr. Stout, but you have my most sincere condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family.

-d

Posted : 14/06/2010 2:16 pm
Share: