Notifications
Clear all

Another Fantastic Abs Class At Heavin Forge In South Africa!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Kevin R. Cashen
Topic starter

Among my other duties with the ABS, one distinct pleasure is to be the Liaison to our School in South Africa. The ABS has several schools here in the U.S., and abroad, of which we are very proud but none more so than that at Heavin Forge in South Africa. Kevin and Heather Harvey do one heck of a job at passing on their incredible skills and knowledge to other makers and we are happy to have them as part of the ABS. The latest was just in the last 2 weeks, November 18 – 29, which by all accounts, and the reviews I have read, was a complete success, I have never seen such glowing reviews!

For more information about what the Harvey’s have to offer you can visit their website at: https://heavinforge.co.za/

Thanks Heather and Kevin! And keep up the good work!

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 02/12/2019 12:44 pm
Kevin R. Cashen
Topic starter

And here are more:

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 02/12/2019 12:46 pm
Lin Rhea

That's great! It's like a visit again! Congratulations to the students!

If anyone is thinking of attending the Heavin Forge School, Please just do it! The school is well organized and follows a syllabus that well represents the teaching principles of the American Bladesmith Society. Heather will keep you well fed and safe while offering her expertise in smithing and Kevin will clearly teach the skills of bladesmithing like few others I know. Every continent should have schools like Heavin Forge.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 03/12/2019 9:34 am
Karl B. Andersen

When there are knives in the picture and people are smiling - I'm pretty sure fun was had and success was achieved.

Congratulations to all concerned!

Karl B. Andersen

Journeyman Smith

Posted : 03/12/2019 7:33 pm

Nice!!

Want to see more of my work follow me on Instagram:JasonVolkertKnives

Want to get in touch with me [email="[email protected]"]Email[/email] me.

Posted : 04/12/2019 11:33 am
Share: