Spring Piney Woods ...

Notifications
Clear all

Spring Piney Woods Hammer-In, 2017

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

I would like to say thanks to all that made the Piney Woods Hammer-In another success.

Despite all the rain and storms Friday, and Friday night-Saturday morning there was a large turnout.

Thanks again to all the Instructors for again sharing there experience.

Thanks

Anthony

Posted : 23/04/2017 7:01 pm
BrionTomberlin

It was a good one Anthony, thank you for coming. We are glad to do it. The weather cooperated and we had another good hammer in. A lot to learn and share and getting to see our friends. That is what makes these great. Thank you all.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 23/04/2017 10:13 pm
Mike Williams

It was a really good one this year! An hour or so of light rain then it turned into perfect weather to be outside. Lots of tools and materials for sale under the tent. The demos were well attended with many tailgate conferences on any subject you could imagine.

Thanks to B.R. Hughes for pulling it all together and Don McIntosh for getting it nailed down and working.

Mike

Mike Williams

Master Smith

Posted : 24/04/2017 6:54 am
cal harkins

I agree with these men. It was a great hammer-in. Lots of great information passed on visually and verbally. I had the opportunity to meet some people I only knew on Facebook, meet new friends, and see old friends. If you haven't been to an ABS hammer-in you really need to go!

Posted : 24/04/2017 10:43 am
Trusted Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

This was my second hammer-in. It was a great time and I got to meet a lot of nice and interesting people. (Interesting in a good way!) My brain was overflowing with new information and I couldn't wait to get home to try some of it out. Thanks to all the instructors that were there.

Posted : 25/04/2017 10:11 pm
Share: