Notifications
Clear all

Nashville Tennessee

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith
Topic starter

I'm just wanting to find out if there is anyone in the greater Nashville area who would want to trade ideas some time?

Posted : 26/01/2020 6:17 pm
Kevin R. Cashen

|quoted:

I'm just wanting to find out if there is anyone in the greater Nashville area who would want to trade ideas some time?

If you get a few folks interested in a get together in this thread, a note could be included in the E-newsletter for those nearby who are also interested.

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 27/01/2020 12:59 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

If you get a few folks interested in a get together in this thread, a note could be included in the E-newsletter for those nearby who are also interested.

Thanks Kevin!

Posted : 27/01/2020 7:58 pm
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Hey Travis - I'm down in Chattanooga, but maybe we could figure something out?

Posted : 16/02/2020 10:18 am
Topic starter

I'd love to. I find it hard to believe that there is nobody else in our area.

Posted : 21/02/2020 8:00 pm
New Member Apprentice Bladesmith

Hi Travis,

I'm about an hour and 45 min. East of Nashville. I'm brand new but would definitely be interested in a get together.

Posted : 25/02/2020 4:27 pm
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Travis and James - I think there's a blacksmithing convention in Murfreesboro in May. Might be a good place to start to get some guys together to talk? And maybe from there we can plan a more formal bladesmithing gathering.

Posted : 10/03/2020 7:29 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

Travis and James - I think there's a blacksmithing convention in Murfreesboro in May. Might be a good place to start to get some guys together to talk? And maybe from there we can plan a more formal bladesmithing gathering.

That sounds great. I'll look and see if I can find any information on it. When/If I do, I will post it here if that is not against any of the rules.

Posted : 19/03/2020 7:58 pm
Share: