Notifications
Clear all

Spirit Of The Blade Custom Knife Show

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Active Member Journeyman Bladesmith
Topic starter

I will be hosting The Spirit Of The Blade Custom Knife Show in Troy Ohio, March 3rd and 4th. This is a new show that will be open for hand made knives only. I am a knife maker, not a show promoter. My goal is to create a show that will benefit the custom knife maker. I intend to keep table costs as low as possible to help the table holders make the most of a show. This is a new venture for me and I hope to generate a lot of interest in hand made knives and the forged blade. The show will be held at the same location as the Mid America hammer in (next to SOFA) so many of you are probably familiar with the venue. There will be knife awards judged by the table holders before the opening of the show to the public so your best knives are on your table when the show starts.

Categories will include:

Best Bowie/fighter

Best Hunter

Best Camp knife

Best Damascus

Best Art knife

Best in Show

Table fees will be $80. If you would like a table or have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]

I hope to see many of you there. Thank you.

Posted : 11/12/2016 11:23 am

Joel was telling me about his plans at the Mid-America hammer-in and I'm glad to see that this show is going to happen. The location is close to interstate 75 and not far from several decent-sized cities, the room is clean and well-lit, and the table fees are bargain priced. I'm sure that SOFA will as usual be great supporters of this event, and hope that it is a tremendous success.

Posted : 02/01/2017 8:58 pm
Cindy Sheely

Spirit of the Blade Show, March 2nd and 3rd, 2019

Miami County Fairgrounds Troy, Ohio

FRIDAY: 12 PM - 6 PM / SATURDAY: 9 AM - 5 PM

ADMISSION: $5.00 FOR ADULTS - KIDS 12 AND UNDER FREE

Collectors, knifemakers, blade enthusiasts, sportsmen and others are encouraged to attend.

The Spirit of the Blade Show is an event designed to serve the knifemaking world. All knives displayed will be 100% custom/handmade.

We hope to present a wide variety of knives, cutting edge items, knife making related materials, parts, equipment and other supplies.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT [email protected] for table rental or more information.

Cindy Sheely

ABS Office Manager

(419) 832-0400

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Posted : 31/07/2018 1:43 pm
Share: