Clear all

Uncle Al's Second Thursday Meetings

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

UNCLE AL'S SECOND THURSDAY MEETINGS

Al & Sheila Lawrence graciously host a meeting at Riverside Machine in DeQueen, AR, the second Thursday of each month. It begins about 5 p.m., dinner is available, and you are encouraged to bring a knife or your latest creation to "show and tell." Demonstrations, how-to instructions, and informative topics are shared by "experts." These folks have been doing this a long time and we are all so thankful for their service to knifemakers. Supplies are for sale and a photographer is there to photograph your knives.

JOIN US...YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID....

For more information contact:

Al Lawrence

Riverside Machine

DeQueen, Arkansas

870-642-7643

[email protected]

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 06/02/2011 12:47 am
Lin Rhea

Al's meeting on second Thursday have really helped me over the years. It's like a second home.

The meeting for this month (February) falls on Thursday, the 10th,just before the Arkansas Custom Knife Show - Feb 12,13 -. There is talk of canceling this particular meeting so Al and everyone else can get to the show. You might check with Al before traveling. Meeting should resume as normal after that.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 06/02/2011 8:28 am
Eminent Member Journeyman Bladesmith

Was the meeting cancelled? Well, I could'nt go anyway, but I would have jumped in my truck and headed down there. Guess I would have been disapointed and $60 bucks poorer for the gas it would have cost me to get down there and back!

Posted : 10/02/2012 4:00 am
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Bill

You need to look at the date. Lin Rhea's post about the meeting cancellation was dated last year on February 6, 2011 not this month.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 10/02/2012 2:06 pm
Share: