Notifications
Clear all

Guillotine Fuller

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Good morning,

am in the need of a guillotine fuller. I found this product, but it is made in the U. K. this unit seems very robust.

Has anyone used this? it would be nice to find something here in the U.S. that is similar.

thanks in advance for your consideration.

George

http://ozotools.com

Posted : 01/02/2016 11:26 am
Estimable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

George, Check out Blacksmith Depot I am pretty sure that they carry one. Landon

Posted : 01/02/2016 12:19 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

George, Check out Blacksmith Depot I am pretty sure that they carry one. Landon

Posted : 01/02/2016 7:28 pm
Topic starter

Dear Landon, thank you for your reply, will look into it.best regards,George

Posted : 01/02/2016 7:31 pm
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Yesteryear Forge

Another option--He has two models. I purchased the G2 (along with the versa jig) and have been quite happy with it--cheap shipping (flat rate USPS, if I recall correctly) and excellent customer service. He's now making an "economy" version (just under $100) that looks pretty solid too.

When I went to order he was sold out, but I send him a message and he had one for me a week later. Really nice guy.

Steve

Posted : 02/02/2016 1:24 am
Topic starter

|quoted:

Yesteryear Forge

Another option--He has two models. I purchased the G2 (along with the versa jig) and have been quite happy with it--cheap shipping (flat rate USPS, if I recall correctly) and excellent customer service. He's now making an "economy" version (just under $100) that looks pretty solid too.

When I went to order he was sold out, but I send him a message and he had one for me a week later. Really nice guy.

Steve

Posted : 02/02/2016 4:57 pm
Topic starter

Dear Steve,

thank-you so much ! this appears to be exactly what I am looking for; and as it turns out my wife is starting to make some hooks and such and his versa-jig might be just the ticket. best regards, George

Posted : 02/02/2016 5:00 pm
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Great! Glad to be of help to someone on this forum--I have certainly received tons of good advice here.

Steve

Posted : 03/02/2016 2:23 am

George,

Did you do the G2 or the economy? Im looking into this as well and not sure I need the G2 at this point (but dont really know either).

Posted : 09/04/2016 5:27 pm
Share: