Clear all

Associate Members

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
HAP SMITH
Topic starter

Hello to all,

I have a friend that joined as an associate , primarily to show support for our organization. He asked me "Will I get a certificate and a membership card?" To which,,, I told him I was unsure but know where I can find the answer. So here I am.

Sidebar. I have enjoyed many of the reads here and the wealth of knowledge, great stuff bobo, LOL..

As soon as I get an answer I will call my friend and let him know. He is an avid (obsessed he says) collector. Anyone familiar with the old sea bags we had in the Corps, he's got several sea bags full of folders and a few safes full of fixed blades. Yeah maybe obsessed, na....

Later

Semper FI

Hap Smith Jr. 2112 -8531

U.S. Marine Corps (retired)

Hap Smith Jr. 2112 8531

Posted : 06/02/2017 7:37 pm
Admin_DJC305

Hap

Yes! Your friend that just joined the ABS as an Associate/Collector member will receive a membership package which will include a membership card and certificate from the ABS Office. At present Cindy is really busy with renewals and new memberships. We had six (6) new ABS members join just over the weekend and we have been averaging 2 to 3 new members every day for a long time.

He can call Cindy with any additional questions at (419) 832-0400 or email her at [email protected]

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 07/02/2017 10:31 am
HAP SMITH
Topic starter

|quoted:

Hap

Yes! Your friend that just joined the ABS as an Associate/Collector member will receive a membership package which will include a membership card and certificate from the ABS Office. At present Cindy is really busy with renewals and new memberships. We had six (6) new ABS members join just over the weekend and we have been averaging 2 to 3 new members every day for a long time.

He can call Cindy with any additional questions at (419) 832-0400 or email her at [email protected]

Thank you very much for a very prompt reply Dan.

Hap Smith Jr. 2112 8531

Posted : 07/02/2017 10:47 am
Share: