Notifications
Clear all

Community Calendar

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Lin Rhea
Topic starter

Another feature that we as members have access to is the "community Calendar". Click on "calendar" above and look for "community". Then just post your events that you want folks to know about. I use it every month now to let folks know about our knife meeting that we hold on the last Thursday of the month here in Central Arkansas. Try it for one of your events and see what you think. Lin

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 19/08/2010 4:09 pm
Admin_DJC305

The ABS Forum has two Calendars. The American Bladesmith Society Calendar is maintained by the Forum Administrator to post official ABS events and class schedules for the ABS schools at Texarkana College, Haywood Community College, and the New England School of Metalwork and is view only.

The Community Calendar can be used by ABS members to post bladesmithing events for the community to view and I would encourage members to post their events. The Community Calendar is easy to use and the moderators are available to assist. I can post a guide if it is needed.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 21/08/2010 12:25 pm
Eminent Member Journeyman Bladesmith

It may be a little late to get a table, but the Arkansas Custom Knife Show, put on by the Arkansas Knifemakers Association, is an excelent event! The show will be held on Feb. 18 & 19 this year in Little Rock at the Robinson Center Exposition Hall, 426 W. Markham. That does'nt mean you can't attend. However, there may be some last minute table cancelations. This is an excellent event! The ABS is well represented and it just keeps getting bigger and better! a lot of well known makers will be there. Also, quite a few collectors and purveyors (I don't know if that's spelled right) should be there. Come if you can.

Posted : 09/02/2012 1:41 am
Share: