Clear all

Mastersmith Lin Rhea's Father Has Passed Away

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
13.7 K Views
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

We have the sad news that Master Smith, Lin Rhea's father passed away on Saturday. Our deepest sympathy to the family as well as our thoughts and prayers.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 04/12/2016 3:32 pm
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

To Lin Rhea and family.

You and your family are in my prayers. I know the hurt and empty feeling from losing loved ones.

Anthony

Posted : 04/12/2016 7:37 pm
Eminent Member Apprentice Bladesmith

|quoted:

We have the sad news that Master Smith, Lin Rhea's father passed away on Saturday. Our deepest sympathy to the family as well as our thoughts and prayers.

Lin, my thoughts and prayers will be for you and your family. They are never gone as long as you live. Be strong and God bless you.

Posted : 05/12/2016 1:19 pm
Robert Wright

So sorry for your loss Lin. I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

Bob

Posted : 05/12/2016 1:27 pm
Trusted Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Sorry for your loss Lin.

Posted : 05/12/2016 6:21 pm
Steve Culver
Prominent Member Master Bladesmith/ABS Instructor

Our sincerest condolences on the passing of Lin's Father. We will keep Lin and his family in our prayers.

Posted : 05/12/2016 7:02 pm
Lin Rhea

Thank you so much.

My Daddy was a good man. I could trust him above all others to tell me the truth about things even if I was in the wrong. So that also made him a friend.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 07/12/2016 9:44 am
New Member Guest

Twenty years ago this month I was invited by a friend to go on a late season muzzle load deer hunt. The invitation was made by a friend of mine to hunt with friends of his. When we arrived at our destination I met the Rhea family.

Wayne Rhea was as fine of example of hospitality as ever there was. The grace extended to a stranger by the Rhea family left an impression that has remained. Wayne Rhea will be missed by many.

My deepest condolences in this time of loss to Lin and the whole Rhea family. May the God of all comfort be with them through this loss.

Chris

Posted : 08/12/2016 9:22 am
Share: