Notifications
Clear all

Monthly Abs Email Newsletters Are Posted On Abs Twitter Site

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Every month I send out an ABS Email Newsletter to all ABS members that have provided a valid email address to us. We have an exceptionally high receipt and open rate for these emails and 50% of our members around the world open the email in less than 24 hours.

But as with everything in life there are always a very small number of exceptions. Some members do not update their email addresses on the their profile page on the ABS website while others have issues with their internet service providers or email spam settings. I anticipated these issues and want to again tell you that each month at the same time that I send out the Constant Contact ABS Monthly Email Newsletter a link to it is also posted on the ABS Twitter site.

You can access both current and past issues of the ABS newsletter by going to the ABS Twitter account at, Click: https://twitter.com/abs_bladesmith

Locate the monthly ABS Newletter that you want to read and click on the red hyperlink that begins with contra.cc. This is all there is to it.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 01/03/2014 12:59 pm
Share: