Notifications
Clear all

Passing Of Apprentice Bill Hoffman

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Cindy Sheely
Topic starter

The blade world has lost another fine friend, Bill Hoffman passed after a battle with cancer, he will be missed by all he touched with his calm kind soul. From Mace Vitale Facebook: Bills wife Aline asked me to let Bills knife maker friends know there will be a celebration of Bills life August 31st in Willimantic starting at 1:00 at Potters funeral home.

Cindy Sheely

ABS Office Manager

(419) 832-0400

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Posted : 27/08/2019 10:19 am
Kevin R. Cashen

|quoted:

The blade world has lost another fine friend, Bill Hoffman passed after a battle with cancer, he will be missed by all he touched with his calm kind soul. From Mace Vitale Facebook: Bills wife Aline asked me to let Bills knife maker friends know there will be a celebration of Bills life August 31st in Willimantic starting at 1:00 at Potters funeral home.

Karen just called me last night to let me know this about Bill, we were very saddened. Bill was a very kind and friendly gentleman. I got to know him at the Ashokan seminar in NY where I looked forward to seeing him every year. I then had the pleasure of seeing him at the Mid-America hammer-in in Troy as well. I saw Bill through his Journeyman performance test, but he decided the judging would take longer. I will miss him greatly, a true gentleman and friend.

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 27/08/2019 7:00 pm
Share: