Notifications
Clear all

Curtis Haaland (Free Hill Blades) Introduction

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Active Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

Hello my ABS brothers. I've been making knives for almost 4 years now and this will be my second year as an apprentice smith. My company is called Free Hill Blades and I'm trying to move into knife making full time. I just found out about this forum so I'm pretty excited about it. I'm excited to learn from you all and help in any way I can as well. Attached are a few pictures of my latest knives.

Attached files

Posted : 09/02/2017 1:49 pm
Trusted Member Apprentice Bladesmith

Welcome Curtis,

Some real beauties up there. I especially enjoy a slender handle when I can get away with it and that San Mai is tickling me right.

Take care.

Posted : 09/02/2017 10:08 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

Welcome Curtis,

Some real beauties up there. I especially enjoy a slender handle when I can get away with it and that San Mai is tickling me right.

Take care.

Thank you sir! I'm glad you like them.

Posted : 09/02/2017 10:57 pm
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Curtis

Welcome to the ABS and Forum, very nice work.

Anthony

Posted : 10/02/2017 8:32 am
Topic starter

|quoted:

Curtis

Welcome to the ABS and Forum, very nice work.

Anthony

Thanks you sir

Posted : 10/02/2017 5:35 pm
New Member Guest

Welcome Curtis. You have posted some very nice work. Thanks for sharing your work. You seem like a great fit to this great community. Check out the topic of the month forums, I feel like you have some things you could add and we all benefit from the information there.

Chris

Posted : 11/02/2017 10:45 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

Welcome Curtis. You have posted some very nice work. Thanks for sharing your work. You seem like a great fit to this great community. Check out the topic of the month forums, I feel like you have some things you could add and we all benefit from the information there.

Chris

Will do bud

Posted : 12/02/2017 12:11 am
Share: