Notifications
Clear all

Greetings From Croatia

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello!

My name is Ivan Brlekovic and I come from Croatia. I've been working on knives since 2018.

I have 39 years, I'm married and I have a son and a daughter.

Untill now, i have made about 200 all kind of blade's.

I do this as a hobby and i love this job!

It really fills me with creativity, freedom of craftsmanship, testing of my own boundaries and possibilities. I consider it a great honor to become your member and I hope that one day I will become worthy of the name of the master..

Also, I am taking this opportunity to greet all the members of this esteemed association and I hope for pleasant socializing, learning and new friendships!

Forging blades, working with metal, innovation, learning and work. I don't like to talk about myself, let my actions speak for me

Posted : 14/02/2020 6:04 pm
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Ivan

Welcome to the ABS and Forum.

Anthony

Posted : 14/02/2020 8:30 pm
Joshua States

Welcome to the forum Ivan. 200 blades is a lot in 2 years! Please post some photographs in the show & tell forum.

Joshua States

www.dosgatosforge.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdJMFMqnbLYqv965xd64vYg

https://www.facebook.com/dos.gatos.71

Also on Instagram and Facebook as J.States Bladesmith

“So I'm lightin' out for the territory, ahead of the scared and the weak and the mean spirited, because Aunt Sally is fixin’ to adopt me and civilize me, and I can't stand it. I've been there before.”

Posted : 14/02/2020 8:47 pm
Topic starter

Joshua States, as soon as i realize how, i will post some of them.

I have instagram profile and on my facebook page, interested people can see my work. I don't know if I can put a link to the site?

Forging blades, working with metal, innovation, learning and work. I don't like to talk about myself, let my actions speak for me

Posted : 15/02/2020 1:23 am
Topic starter

I made it! I have posted some of pictures in Show and tell forum at My Work topic.

Posted : 16/02/2020 2:43 am

Welcome here Ivan - nice to have you.

Posted : 17/02/2020 10:25 am
Topic starter

|quoted:

Welcome here Ivan - nice to have you.

Hi Jim! Nice to be here! Thnx!

Posted : 21/02/2020 8:39 am
Share: