Clear all

Hello from Florida

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
New Member Apprentice Bladesmith
Topic starter

Hello,

I joined a few months ago and have just kinda been lurking around, so I figured it's time for a "formal" introduction.

My name is Joseph Bandeko, I'm 19, currently living in central Florida, I am completely self taught and I have been making knives for 3 years.

Thus far I have only made 50 something blades, but I'm for the most part trying to go for quality over quantity, taking my time and learning as much as I can as I go along.

About the only time I get to meet other makers is when I go to Atlanta Blade Show, this was my second year going and I've had an absolute blast each time, but especially this year! This year I got to meet and hangout with so many great people! And a lot of that happened because I brought a double keyhole dagger that I took around and showed people, and it got a lot of attention from a lot of my idols and some of the biggest names in the game. This probably sounds like me bragging, and if it comes across that way I apologize, the whole thing was very humbling and if you are one of these people that took the time to look at and critique my dagger, thank you! It really does mean the world to me!

Anyway, I look forward to the people I meet, the friendships I make and the future blades to be built! And thank you again everyone for being such an awesome community!

Here is the dagger and some of my other work:

Posted : 26/06/2023 1:41 pm
New Member Apprentice Bladesmith
Topic starter

Can I not put more than one photo in each post?

Posted : 26/06/2023 1:44 pm
Share: