Notifications
Clear all

Just Getting Around To The Forum

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

Hello all! I have been an ABS member for about 4 years but am just now getting around to signing up for the forum and posting my introduction; my experience making knives is about the same time frame. I've spent the last couple years reading on the forum and appreciate all of the work and sharing everyone puts into this. I'll have a table at Blade Show for the first time this year so I figured it was time to hit the forums and start getting involved. I hope many of you will come see me or I will run into you at the show! I'm always looking for constructive criticism on my knives from those that know what they're talking about. I look forward to learning any and all I can and hope to be able to give back however I can. Thank you for having me.

- Brant Cochran

Posted : 14/02/2020 1:29 pm
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Brant

Welcome to the Forum as Well as the ABS enjoy lots of good information form real people. If you ever get the opportunity go to one of the ABS schools, at the very least go to a hammer-in.

Anthony

Posted : 14/02/2020 8:38 pm
Joshua States

Welcome aboard Brant. This year will be my first time at Blade Show as well. I'm at table 34E. Where are you going to be?

Joshua States

www.dosgatosforge.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdJMFMqnbLYqv965xd64vYg

https://www.facebook.com/dos.gatos.71

Also on Instagram and Facebook as J.States Bladesmith

“So I'm lightin' out for the territory, ahead of the scared and the weak and the mean spirited, because Aunt Sally is fixin’ to adopt me and civilize me, and I can't stand it. I've been there before.”

Posted : 14/02/2020 8:40 pm
BrionTomberlin

Welcome to the forum Brant. I look forward to meeting you at Blade. I am at 7P.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 14/02/2020 10:58 pm
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

Thank you all for your replies! I am excited and look forward to seeing you. I will be at table 22V.

Posted : 15/02/2020 2:06 pm
Share: