Notifications
Clear all

Belt Sander Focused Light

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

me personally I have really bad eye sight these days, so anything helps. I recently saw someone online mention these magnet sewing machine lights with a goose neck, so I bought a couple. Such a difference to me having focused light at the belt. One pic is with just the 4 bar light over grinder and then with the little light on..........so much nicer to see now :-).

Attached files

Minimum Effort = Minimum Results every time

Posted : 29/03/2019 3:05 pm

|quoted:

me personally I have really bad eye sight these days, so anything helps. I recently saw someone online mention these magnet sewing machine lights with a goose neck, so I bought a couple. Such a difference to me having focused light at the belt. One pic is with just the 4 bar light over grinder and then with the little light on..........so much nicer to see now :-).

Great suggestion! I recently saw this video by Adam Savage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL3uZ88vA_0&list=LLC7I9nYRrlXENQEMHv0yH9g&index=6&t=0s and was going to do just that to my grinder set up, but a sewing machine light is such a great solution, not to mention it's 10 times cheaper.

Posted : 12/08/2019 4:26 pm
Share: