Video - 2016 Abs Sl...

Notifications
Clear all

Video - 2016 Abs Slip Joint Collaboration Folding Knife By Craig Brewer, Jack Fuller, And Dan Cassidy

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Video - 2016 ABS Slip Joint Collaboration Folding Knife

ABS Knife Auction, Atlanta Blade Show

The American Bladesmith Society presents the 2016 ABS Slip Joint Collaboration Folding Knife by Apprentice Smith Craig Brewer (Texas), Master Smith Jack Fuller (Maryland/Colorado), and Journeyman Smith Dan Cassidy (Colorado) for the 2016 ABS Knife Auction. Three (3) ABS members worked together to build this Slip Joint folding knife with 416 stainless steel integral construction liners and bolsters which have intricate file work and RJB golden root bone handles.

The knife will be available on Saturday, June 4, 2015 at 10AM in Room# 103 at the ABS Knife Auction during the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta, GA.

This is the ABS YouTube Channel video link: https://youtu.be/uT9i7JAHbvo

*A copy of the current financial statement of the American Bladesmith Society, Inc. is available by writing American Bladesmith Society, Inc., P.O. Box 160, Grand Rapids, Ohio 43522 or by calling (419) 832-0400. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis MD 21401, (410) 974-5534.*

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 26/01/2016 9:42 am
New Member Guest

The slip joint folder project this summer at Dan's shop was a lot of fun for me. Having Craig up from Texas and spending a week with him in Dan's shop was a great experience. I'm so lucky to have a friend like Dan and to be able to spend time in his shop.

Posted : 26/01/2016 11:40 am
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

Dan you did a great job with the video.

I think it is fair to say we all had a great time working on this knife. It was a very productive week in Dan's shop for sure. I enjoyed working on the folders but I was very fortunate to receive some forging instruction from both Jack and Dan. This is truly a one of a kind knife with memories.

What better way to spend time than with friends working in a knife shop.

Posted : 26/01/2016 1:42 pm
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Our video is on the Blade Show Facebook page. Check it out, click: https://www.facebook.com/thebladeshow

We send a big Thank You to Alicia Newton, Blade Show Director, for her support of the ABS!

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 27/01/2016 10:30 am
Share: