Notifications
Clear all

Don't Forget Your Dues.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Kevin R. Cashen
Topic starter

I was just talking with the ABS office and was reminded that every year we have members who get busy with the Holidays and forget to pay their ABS dues. Your membership dues are normally due in December of each year, and $60 is quite reasonable for any organization the size of the ABS. If you forget, don't worry, the ABS still gives you the month of January to pay with no late fees. But be aware that your Journeyman and Master Smith ratings are only for recognized members of the ABS, don't put in all the work to earn those stamps and then let it slip away by forgetting to keep your membership active. The ABS is also very generous on the grace period to keep your rating, if three years have not elapsed you can still catch up on your dues and keep your rating and membership in good standing. So to help out the folks, who work so hard to keep everybody notified and up to date with their dues, I wanted to post this reminder to the membership to be sure they have the yearly dues taken care of.

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 31/12/2017 2:10 pm
BrionTomberlin

Thank you Kevin. It is that time of year. Also if you want to, you can pay a five year membership and save $10 a year. That is a good deal and my preferred method.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 31/12/2017 3:44 pm
Share: