Notifications
Clear all

Passing Of Warren Osborne

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

I just received some very sad news this evening. ABS and Knifemakers Guild member Warren Osborne died this afternoon. Warren was a great friend and I have carried one of his folders in my pocket for the last 18 years.

I will post additional information after I receive it.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 04/01/2016 10:58 pm

A longtime Knifemakers Guild member, great guy, superb and very influential maker. He will be missed.

Posted : 06/01/2016 10:17 am
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Wayne Boze Funeral Home

Warren Osborne | 1951 - 2016 | Obituary

Warren John Osborne

Born: July 29, 1951

Died: January 4, 2016

Warren John Osborne, 64 of Waxahachie, passed away Monday, January 4, 2016 at this residence surrounded by his loving family. He was born to the late John Robert and Hazel May Osborne on July 29, 1951 in Waratah, Australia.

Warren was a devoted man of God and loyal and generous friend. He loved music and was a man of many talents. Warren was an award winning knife maker. He co-founded Blade Sports International and was a member of The Knife Makers Guild. His passions in life were working with horses, fishing, hunting and making knives. Warren will be forever loved and missed by all who knew him and loved him.

He is survived by his loving wife of 33 years, Betty Osborne; his daughter, Amanda Randle and her husband, Ellery; his grandsons, Ayden Randle, Wyatt Randle and Tyler Hill; his step-son, Steven Hill; his sister, Dianne Creagh and her husband, Len; he is also survived by his brothers, Lindsay Osborne and Bruce Osborne.

He was preceded in death by his mother and father, Hazel May and John Robert Osborne; also by his brother, Peter Hamilton Osborne.

A memorial service to celebrate his life is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Thursday, January 7, 2016 in the Pat Boze Memorial Chapel of Wayne Boze Funeral Home with Pastor Raymond Richardson officiating.

www.waynebozefuneralhome.com

Memorial Service

Thursday, January 7, 2016

10:30 AM

Pat Boze Memorial Chapel of Wayne Boze Funeral Home

1826 U.S. 287 Business

Waxahachie, TX 75165

972-923-2700

From Wayne Boze Funeral Home

Copyright 2016 All Rights Reserved.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith