Notifications
Clear all

Retirement

23 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes

Thanks for your years of service (both of you). I can't imagine the volume of work that's been done by you-enjoy the extra time for your other interests.

Jeremy

Jeremy Lindley, Apprentice Smith

Posted : 13/06/2017 10:53 pm
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Thank you Dean, Matthew, Barry, and Jeremy.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 14/06/2017 7:55 am
Steve Culver
Prominent Member Master Bladesmith/ABS Instructor

Dan, thanks to you and Sally for your years of service to the ABS's internet presence!! The ABS is forever indebted to both of you! Best wishes on your future endeavors and adventures!!

Posted : 14/06/2017 10:46 am

I hope you enjoy your retirement. What kind of writing do you plan on doing? I enjoy writing a bit myself but really only do fan fiction right now. May only good things come your way.

Posted : 14/06/2017 11:35 am

Many thanks, Dan and Sally! Your efforts have helped out more than you know. You have had a difficult job, but because of your commitment, we have all greatly benefitted. Speaking for myself, I am confident that I wouldn't have had a successful start to bladesmithing without this forum and your work, Dan. I am truly grateful and I wish you the best in your retirement.

Posted : 14/06/2017 12:47 pm
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Thank you Steve, Kevin, and Timothy.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 15/06/2017 5:32 pm

Dan,

Many of us don't know you personally. However we have seen what you've done through the years for the ABS and all of us. It's been said before but we just can't thank you enough. We all wish you the very best.

Sincerely,

Tom

Posted : 19/06/2017 11:28 pm
Admin_DJC305
Topic starter

Thank you Tom for your comments! I really appreciate it.

In addition, I want to thank our very dedicated Forum Moderators who serve in a volunteer capacity and login daily to provide expert advice while responding to questions posted by our ABS Forum members.

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 20/06/2017 9:33 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: