Notifications
Clear all

SOFA 2023?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Joseph Dickens
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

Hi all, apologies if this doesn't go here, but I noticed the school section of the forum hasn't been updated in a couple of years as to what I'm asking so I brought it over.

• Anyone know if SOFA in Troy OH will have any bladesmithing classes in the coming year? It's by far the closest to where I live. I'm more than happy to pay and commit the time, but I need to arrange things around other responsibilities to be gone for a couple of weeks so it can't be last minute. If Virginia and Texarkana is all that's available, I'd like to know that so I can either make plans or decide I can't.

Thanks for any information. 

Posted : 27/11/2022 11:38 pm
Kevin R. Cashen
Estimable Member Admin

There should be an Intro to Bladesmithing course from August 21 through September 1, with the new Super Hammer-in and Convention happening on the weekend in between the two weeks.  At this time, I am not aware of other classes planned.  You can contact Joel A Worley at Telephone: (937) 638-9518, or Email: [email protected] for more information.   

Posted : 28/11/2022 12:29 pm
Joseph Dickens
Active Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

Great, thanks! Looks like I can arrange that, I'm very much looking forward to it.

Posted : 13/12/2022 6:01 pm
Share: