Clear all

New Forum Software and User Account Fields Work

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Kevin R. Cashen
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

Visitors to our forum may have noticed a new look.  We have just upgraded the forum software to a new version.  While this brings some advantages, it also requires that we do some upgrading on the custom fields in your forum user account panel.  I have professionals working on this fields now and we have had feedback that this is affecting your ability to update with those fields right now.  Please be patient, we hope to have things all worked out soon. 

Posted : 27/11/2022 5:18 pm
Joshua C States
Reputable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

I am having issues with editing my profile settings.

“So I'm lightin' out for the territory, ahead of the scared and the weak and the mean spirited, because Aunt Sally is fixin’ to adopt me and civilize me, and I can't stand it. I've been there before.”

Posted : 15/01/2023 11:17 am
Estimable Member Apprentice Bladesmith

I'm having trouble posting images. I usually go into Imgur pick the size medium thumbnail etc then pick forums category and paste. Normally after pasting I preview. Now when I preview I don't see the image though I see it pasted. Normally I would risk it but I know I won't be able to edit so I'm not comfortable with posting. Test image post. 

Thank you 

Posted : 10/01/2024 11:35 am
Share: