Notifications
Clear all

Hello From Brazil!

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello my friends !!Im a fulltime knifemaker from Casa Branca-Sao Paulo / Brazil. I've been knifing for three years. I recently took courses with Journeyman Smith Luiz Gustavo Gonçalves from São Paulo. Cutlery has become part of me in a short time and I look for more and more knowledge and new techniques! Nice to be part of this forum my friends. Big hug

Posted : 19/09/2017 8:45 pm
BrionTomberlin

Welcome Gabriel, and great looking knives. It is great to have another of our Brazilian brothers on the forum and in the ABS. I look forward to seeing more of your work snd meeting you should you come to the United States.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 19/09/2017 9:21 pm
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Gabriel

Welcome to the ABS and Forum. Nice work.

Anthony

Posted : 20/09/2017 8:01 am
Lin Rhea

Welcome Gabriel. Very nice knives there. I saw that you joined and was hoping you would share your work. Again, Welcome!

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 20/09/2017 11:02 am
Topic starter

|quoted:

Welcome Gabriel, and great looking knives. It is great to have another of our Brazilian brothers on the forum and in the ABS. I look forward to seeing more of your work snd meeting you should you come to the United States.

Brion

Hello my friend!! It will be a great pleasure to post my work here !! I would like to go to bladeshow next year, maybe we will not meet each other !!! big hug

Posted : 20/09/2017 3:36 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

Welcome Gabriel. Very nice knives there. I saw that you joined and was hoping you would share your work. Again, Welcome!

Thank you very much Master, I am big fan fo your work, accompany all your posts !! Big hug Gabriel

Posted : 20/09/2017 3:37 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

Gabriel

Welcome to the ABS and Forum. Nice work.

Anthony

Thank you Mr. Anthony!! Happy you like my work!!

Big hug my friend

Gabriel

Posted : 20/09/2017 3:38 pm
Share: