Notifications
Clear all

Wyoming, Pennsylvania New Apprentice

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Eminent Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)
Topic starter

Good afternoon everyone, I just joined the ABS in the hopes of someday becoming a Journeymen and Master.  I believe that would be quite the life achievement and there is no better a place to learn about bladesmithing than here.  I look forward to pouring over the forum here and asking questions to learn more and more.

I've been forging blades for the last couple years with varying amounts of success, started a tiny side business recently; Fire Cut Forge, and sold a few knives.  I tend to go very slow and try to do my best as opposed to trying to make any kind of volume.  Selling blades has been a great motivator for me to continue on, as I find it to be quite a joy for people to want to part with their money for something I created.  Ultimately, for me, attempting to get JS and maybe MS will be an additional motivator for me.

Interestingly it was; I believe a MS, at the PA Renaissance Faire years back during a demo that planted this seed into my brain.  A pity however that I can't remember his name.

Best Regards,

Adam Reggie

Posted : 19/07/2022 4:22 pm
BRION TOMBERLIN
Forum moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome to the ABS and the forum Adam. Let us know what questions you have.

Brion

Posted : 20/07/2022 9:21 pm
David Baranowski
Eminent Member Apprentice Bladesmith

Hello Adam,

I'm also new ABS member. It's great to meet you!

David

Posted : 24/07/2022 6:38 pm
Adam Reggie reacted
Share: