Notifications
Clear all

Captcha Issues

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Trying to change/update my email address and cannot get past the captcha step. Have tried several times and always get the error message 'input does not match image'. Have tried both matching upper/lower case and just plain lower case to no avail

CQ

Edit: Still no joy with this, this morning. Have tried on 2 separate laptops, my old windows based and my new apple. The email in my profile will be dropping dead soon and I would really like to get it changed, Have tried cycling through different entries being careful to be case sensitive etc. it still kicks it back as entry not matching image.

Posted : 20/12/2018 9:51 pm
Topic starter

|quoted:

Trying to change/update my email address and cannot get past the captcha step. Have tried several times and always get the error message 'input does not match image'. Have tried both matching upper/lower case and just plain lower case to no avail

CQ

Edit: Still no joy with this, this morning. Have tried on 2 separate laptops, my old windows based and my new apple. The email in my profile will be dropping dead soon and I would really like to get it changed, Have tried cycling through different entries being careful to be case sensitive etc. it still kicks it back as entry not matching image.

Still trying to change email address and still getting the same error message. Admins, any help or advice here?

Edit #2.. Issue resolved (for me) & change made

Posted : 24/12/2018 9:45 pm
Share: