Notifications
Clear all

165 Lb Ridgid/ Peddinghaus Anvil For Sale

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

All,

I have a 165lb/75 KG Ridgid/Peddinghaus anvil that I would like to sell. The anvil was purchased new last July. At the time,I wanted to try a two horn anvil, and can not get used to it. I recently switched to an english style anvil and like it much better.I am finished with wasting my time trying to make myself like something just because it was expensive. I'll get a couple pictures posted to show that it is in great condition. I would like to get $900 for it, but I'm willing to entertain offers. I payed $1400 plus freight last year.

If someone were to be interested in purchasing, I would consider meeting half way to deliver, based to Location.

Posted : 28/06/2020 7:02 am
Topic starter

Lots of lookers, LOL I'm sure my price is too high. If my assumption is right, I'll just take this down by the end of the week. Anyone want to make an offer?

Thank you for looking.

Tom

Posted : 30/06/2020 8:36 pm
Trusted Member Apprentice Bladesmith (5yr)

|quoted:

Lots of lookers, LOL I'm sure my price is too high. If my assumption is right, I'll just take this down by the end of the week. Anyone want to make an offer?

Thank you for looking.

Tom

Hi Tom- I am interested and attempted contact by e-mail.

[email protected]

Posted : 02/07/2020 8:51 am
Topic starter

Hello Jesse.

I do not have an email from you. I just checked my profile to ensure that my info is correct, and it is.

Email me

Posted : 03/07/2020 1:00 pm
Topic starter

Sold---It was nice meeting you Jesse. Looking forward to the next time we run into one another.

Take care,

Posted : 06/07/2020 10:35 pm
Share: