7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Cindy Sheely
Topic starter

Posted by: @cindy-sheely

2020 16th ANNUAL MID AMERICA BLADE SYMPOSIUM

August 27-29, 2021

Offered by the American Bladesmith Society, Inc. - Hosted by the Southern Ohio Forge and Anvil Blacksmith Association

This Expo is for the knife enthusiast, knife collector and knife maker from beginner to Master.

Bring Knife Collections and examples of your work for the knife show and auction. Table fee is part of the registration.

Location: Miami County Fairgrounds, 650 County Road 25A, Troy, OH 45373

Pre-register in the store or mail-in form $65.00 - Registration at the door $75.00

For a printable schedule, directions, accommodations and a mail-in registration form, download the following PDF file.

2021 16TH MID AM schedule.pdf

If you have questions call Butch Sheely, 419-308-3471, he is the hammer-in coordinator.

Registration is now open in the ABS Store on the ABS Website

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by ABS Administrator

Cindy Sheely

ABS Office Manager

(419) 832-0400

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Posted : 03/01/2020 6:31 pm

Just wondering of there has been any talks of canceling/rescheduling this? I know Governor DeWine has started the Ohio reopening process and that July is still 2 months away, but hadn't seen any news on this and was wondering before I bought my registration.

Hoping that it goes on without issue!

Posted : 03/05/2020 5:03 am
Kevin R. Cashen

I have heard of no changes yet, and there was much optimism at this being one of the first ABS functions to get back on track. But the final call will be for Butch to make, he is there in Ohio and has a much better idea of how things can proceed.

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 03/05/2020 10:47 am

I hate that this was canceled but I understand it and appreciate the concern for safety. Excited for next year!

Posted : 31/05/2020 7:40 pm
New Member Admin

Posted by: @cindy-sheely

2020 16th ANNUAL MID AMERICA BLADE SYMPOSIUM

August 27-29, 2021

Offered by the American Bladesmith Society, Inc. - Hosted by the Southern Ohio Forge and Anvil Blacksmith Association

This Expo is for the knife enthusiast, knife collector and knife maker from beginner to Master.

Bring Knife Collections and examples of your work for the knife show and auction. Table fee is part of the registration.

Location: Miami County Fairgrounds, 650 County Road 25A, Troy, OH 45373

Pre-register in the store or mail-in form $65.00 - Registration at the door $75.00

For a printable schedule, directions, accommodations and a mail-in registration form, download the following PDF file.

2021 16TH MID AM schedule.pdf

If you have questions call Butch Sheely, 419-308-3471, he is the hammer-in coordinator.

Registration is now open in the ABS Store on the ABS Website

This post was modified 3 years ago 5 times by ABS Administrator

Posted : 29/07/2021 2:18 pm
New Member Admin

Hi all,

So we are only a month away from the hammer-in, we are so happy we will get to see all our friends again.  There are a couple changes on the schedule so I will try to figure out how to replace the old with a new, but I am thinking I will need help.  

Butch Sheely and Russell Roosevelt have collaborated on a Damascus Pipe Hawk for the event.  I think Butch said it will be an auction item. 

Remember you can save the $10.00 aggravation fee if you pre-register.   Hope to see you there, it will be fun and filled with education. 

Posted : 29/07/2021 2:27 pm
Karl B Andersen
Journeyman Bladesmith Forum Moderator

See you soon!

Posted : 30/07/2021 7:04 am
Share: