Clear all

2020 ABS MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL TIME

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Cindy Sheely
Topic starter

ABS Membership Renewal Update from Cindy Sheely

All membership expiration dates are December 31 and the year of expiration. Renewal notices are being mailed this month. We usually mail them in November and we are very sorry that they aren't out yet, but it is an issue out of our hands.

All memberships that expire 12/31/19 and those that expired 12/31/2018 will be sent a notice. You can check the status of your membership by logging in to the ABS website with your username, you will see your join date and expiration. If you expired at the end of 2018 you can still, until the end of year, pay your dues online, I suggest you pay for 2020 at the same time so you don’t end up with another late fee later.

Please help me by keeping your contact information current on the ABS Website, you can update anything on your profile except your name.

When you log in you are on your profile page and the expiration date and a renew button are there, the late fee is automatically added if you have already expired. If you have any trouble with "Login", let me know and I will help. The grace period is until January 31, 2020 and there is a late fee of $20 for regular membership (Apprentice, Journeyman and Master) if you are not paid by then. If you want to retain your join date, which might be critical if you plan to become a Journeyman or if you want to retain your present JS or MS rank, you will have to pay the late fee after January 31. Any JS or MS not paying their membership dues for a period of 3 years loses their rank.

Our current membership, as of 12/03/2019 is 2189. We are still growing, and we have a lot of interest in testing for JS.

Please let me know if I can help you in anyway. Again, we are very sorry the renewal notices are not in your hands yet.

Email: [email protected] or call 419-832-0400, I am in Eastern Time zone. ABS office address is PO Box 160, Grand Rapids OH 43522 if you wish to mail in your renewal.

Cindy Sheely

ABS Office Manager

(419) 832-0400

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Posted : 04/12/2019 12:56 pm
Kevin R. Cashen

I did the 5 year renewal last year, and now it feels like I'm always forgetting to do something this time of year, but I can rest assured that it is done!

"One test is worth 1000 'expert' opinions" Riehle Testing Machines Co.

Posted : 04/12/2019 5:56 pm
Matthew Parkinson
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

|quoted:

I did the 5 year renewal last year, and now it feels like I'ms always forgetting to do something this time of year, but I can rest assured that it is done!

me too! I keep finding my self checking just to be sure!

MP

Posted : 04/12/2019 9:55 pm
Miguel Angel

Gracias

Un abrazo desde Puerto Montt, Chile

Mi guel Angel Sanhueza Lang.
Cuchillos Artesanales Yensen
https: //www.instagra..._custom_knives/
https: //www.facebook...100006937380193
Puerto Montt
Chile

Posted : 07/12/2019 10:36 am
Cindy Sheely
Topic starter

Well, today is January 29, you have through Friday the 31st to get your dues paid without penalty. If you don't know your username or password, get in touch with me and I can help. If you need help, reach out. Thank you.

Cindy Sheely

ABS Office Manager

(419) 832-0400

[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

Posted : 29/01/2020 11:43 am
Share: