Notifications
Clear all

Hello From Arkansas

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
New Member Guest

Hello everyone my name is Marc Seay. I live in stuttgart ar. I am a duck hunting club manager and a part time deputy sheriff for arkansas co. I have been making knives for a couple years.i went to my first hammer in a couple weeks ago in Washington ark. And I was overwhelmed with information. I meet a lot of great people and had a great time.i have been going to the Knife show in little rock for several years and have met several of you.I am looking forward to learning for a long time.thanks p.s.I hope my knife making skills are better than my typing.

Posted : 04/05/2014 10:25 pm
Admin_DJC305

Marc

Welcome to the American Bladesmith Society and the ABS Forum. We are here for you so post any questions that you have and take a look at our ABS YouTube Channel for some outstanding How To videos. We are fortunate to have many talented members who are willing to share their knowledge.

Thanks for posting so quickly after I approved your ABS Forum registration today and as I used to say

to the law enforcement officers that I used to work with "stay safe out there" .

Dan Cassidy
Journeyman Smith
Send an email to Dan

Posted : 04/05/2014 11:36 pm
BrionTomberlin

Welcome Marc. Good to see you here and at the hammer in. Just post any questions and we will try our best to answer them.

Brion

Brion Tomberlin

Anvil Top Custom Knives

ABS Mastersmith

Posted : 04/05/2014 11:51 pm
Lin Rhea

Welcome to the forum Marc. Let us know if we can be of help. I'd like to see some of your work too.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 05/05/2014 9:50 am
New Member Guest

Welcome Mark! Sounds like you're having fun. What kind of knives are you into?

Posted : 06/05/2014 2:39 am
Noble Member Apprentice Bladesmith

Welcome, Mark. Sounds like your off to a good start with your knife making. When you get the chance show us some of your work.

If you are ever up my way, please stop in & say "Hi". It's always nice to talk with another bladesmith.

Gary

Posted : 06/05/2014 5:49 pm
Share: