Clear all

ICCE Show

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Clifford Steve
New Member Associate/Collector
Topic starter

So it appears that the ICCE show is now "Blade Show Texas". Is anyone privy to what that change is going to entail? Will there still be a strong ABS presence? I haven't been in many years, but I understand the "Blade" shows have been shifting towards factory knives/suppliers. I would hate to go all the way to Texas for a hall full of factory knives. Any thoughts would be appreciated.                 Cliff

Posted : 17/12/2021 12:08 pm
BRION TOMBERLIN
Forum moderator Forum Moderator

Hello Cliff. Yes ICCE was bought by Blade and is now Blade Show Texas. I went to the one this year in the Fort Worth stockyards. I would say the tables were probably 85% custom knives. Some suppliers and some production stuff, but mainly custom. It was an excellent show and there was a large ABS presence. For next year they moved it to the Fort Worth convention center and increased the number of tables. I know there are a number of MS and JS that will be there including some from overseas. As far as how it will be setup, we will have to wait and see, but right now it appears to be more shifted towards custom work.

Brion

Posted : 17/12/2021 9:33 pm
Share: