Notifications
Clear all

New Member From Brazil

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone

My name is Pedro Grezzi, I'm 26 years old. I'm from Brazil. I started my activities as a knifemaker in the middle of 2018 after having visited a show where there were big names of the bladesmith community was exhibiting which i have an incredible admiration for the work.

I abandoned all my old life and started my journey months later without knowing what I was doing but with the certainty that I wanted to do this for the rest of my life. All my knowledge was acquired through much reading and research. I consider myself a student of everyone who had the initiative and willingness to share their processes and knowledge on the internet. Today I have the honor of being together with my new brothers and sisters and being part of ABS. I still have a lot to learn, many years of work ahead and I invite everyone to accompany me on my journey. I would like to thank all the creators of the forum for allowing us to have this space for the exchange of knowledge. I would also like to show you some pieces that I have been working on these last months.

Thank you all and stay safe

Pedro Grezzi Lima

Bladesmith Apprentice

Attached files

Posted : 22/05/2020 4:17 pm
Honorable Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Pedro

Welcome to the ABS and Forum.

Anthony

Posted : 25/05/2020 5:16 pm
Thaddeus Stager
Eminent Member Journeyman Bladesmith (5yr)

Excellent work Pedro!!!

Posted : 25/05/2020 8:44 pm
Lin Rhea

Welcome Pedro. I see that you are an accomplished knife maker. Excellent work sir! I look forward to meeting you in person.

Lin Rhea, ABS Mastersmith

[email="[email protected]"]Email me[/email]

www.rheaknives.com

Posted : 26/05/2020 9:07 am
Topic starter

|quoted:

Welcome Pedro. I see that you are an accomplished knife maker. Excellent work sir! I look forward to meeting you in person.

Thank you! I am working hard to do my best. But I know that I have a lot to learn from you. I hope to be able to go to the Blade Show someday to meet you all.

Posted : 31/05/2020 2:26 pm

Welcome here Pedro - nice to have you.

Posted : 02/06/2020 9:26 am
Share: